Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Beta on Monday came back great. My hCG levels are in the 10,000s now, which means that they're doubling like they should. Our first ultrasound is scheduled for next Wednesday, the 31st at 1:45 p.m. My first picture of our baby! I can't wait!

My appetite is slowly coming back. I was able to eat an entire meal for lunch today, which is a first for the week. I don't know how my mom's chili is going to go down tonight, so I may just hover by the cheese and crackers. I haven't been nauseous at all today or yesterday. However, my hormones are c-r-a-z-y right now. I've cried 3 times today, and I suspect that I'm not done yet.

I found the cutest K-State baby clothes while I was in Manhattan last night. I really need to know if you're a boy or girl so that I can buy something. Because if you're a girl, you are going to have the cutest cheerleading outfit ever. :) So behave when it comes time to do *that* ultrasound, please.

Merry Christmas, baby! I can't wait until next year, when you can spend your first Christmas with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment