Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ultrasound #1

Finally getting around to updating this.



We went to my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Everything was perfect. Dr. T kept saying that over and over, that everything was perfect. Baby was measuring at 6 weeks, 4 days, which is exactly what he is. The heartbeat was 130, which I guess is just right for how far along I am. And there was only one. Thank you Jesus!

(A friend of mine at work keeps saying that Baby 2 was just hiding behind him, and the heartbeats were synchronized so we can't tell that there's two yet. So not funny.)

I have to go back on the 14th for one more ultrasound in Wichita, and then I'm free to go on to a OB here in town. I really need to get an appointment set up, but I cannot decide who I want. My goal is to have that done by Wednesday this week.

I think we're going to go ahead and tell Zane Friday evening, then tell both of our families over the weekend. I'm excited to see my mom's reaction!

2 comments:

  1. 130 is in the boy range of the old wives' tale, I believe. Mark it. I call it a boy!!!!

    :-)

    I can't wait to hear the reactions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really sunk in yet? =)

    ReplyDelete