Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well, Baby Girl's due date has come and gone. I was really depressed yesterday. Not that I thought she would actually come yesterday, since only 5% of women have their baby on their actual due date. My doctor told me that 85% of women have their baby in the week before their due date, but I think he was just saying that to make me feel good, because the books that I have from the class I took in college say anywhere from 20-30% of women go over. Thanks for the false hope there doctor!

I've been having some cramps last night and this morning, and some other signs (that are just TMI so I won't get into it) that make me really hopeful that this child will be coming in the next day or two. But I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, you know? More as it happens, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment