Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. This time I actually get checked, and I'm hoping that he finds that something is going on. Anything. I'll even take a centimeter dilated, which really doesn't mean much of anything. I swear if there's no dilation or effacement..... :(

A lot of people have been commenting that I look like I've dropped, and I think I agree with them. There's a lot more space between my belly and my chest now, and I can actually eat more than ten bites of food without being stuffed. If nothing else, I think I've dropped because her head is sitting directly on my bladder and if I drink all the water I'm supposed to I pretty much live in the bathroom.

I've actually gotten a good nights sleep a couple nights this past week. Not last night, but a couple, so that's something. I think it's God's way of preparing mothers for having a newborn and not sleeping a lot anyways. Warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment