Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hey Baby,
Happy Valentines' Day! Today your Daddy and I went to Wichita to eat lunch at this amazing restaurant called Old Chicago and do a little shopping. At my insistence we went to Babies R' Us. I think we may actually agree on bedding and strollers and all of those fun things. As Daddy looked through some snowsuits on clearance, he mentioned that he's starting to feel like you're a boy too. Are we going to be in for a surprise if you're a girl. I've been referring to you as a he all along. I hope that doesn't give you issues when you get older. :) Honey, we're going to love you like crazy no matter if you're a boy or a girl. And either way, you're going to end up with some monkey things, because your dad is obsessed with monkeys for whatever reason.

Along those lines, let me again stress to you how important it is that you position yourself in such a way on March 9th so that we can see what you are. Got it?

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment